Home > Halo Gel Polish > Halo Gel Polish - All Colours > Halo Gel Polish All Colours
Please note: We have made every effort to reproduce a likeness of the colour and finish of our gel polish. However, the representation of colours are limited by technology and may vary due to screen settings.
For better colour representation, please take a look at our customer gallery.
Look after your Halo gel polish with our aftercare guide.
Model: N2864Brand: Pure Nails
*excludes Electricals, Dew & EcoEgg
Halo Gel Polish is manufactured to the very latest industry formula and provides many benefits to the Nail Tech, including ease of application, fantastic shine and tremendous depth of colour while providing 14 days of chip resistant long lasting shine. Halo Gel Polish can be removed with ease without damage to the natural nail. Can be used on nail enhancements and natural nails - UV and LED curable. Can be mixed to create your own colours - perfect for nail art!
Halo Gel Polish is completely compliant with UK and EU regulations and cruelty free. MSDS available on request.
Step By Step Instructions
You will need:
· Halo Prep & Scrub
· Halo Elite White Block 120 grit
· Halo Elite Yellow Block 220 grit
· Halo Gel Polish Base Coat
· Halo Gel Polish colour
· Halo Gel Polish Top Coat
· Pure Nails Gel Wipe
· Pure Nails Lint Free Nail Wipes
· LED or UV Lamp
· Pure Nails Cuticle Feed
· Pure Nails Acetone
· Manicure Sticks
· Cotton Wool
1. Prepare the nail by shaping, carrying out cuticle work and removing any surface shine with a Halo Elite Yellow Block (220 grit), taking extra care to remove the shine down the side walls and around the cuticle area
2. Clean the nail plate with Halo Prep & Scrub to remove any dust and surface oils
3. Apply a thin layer of Halo Base Coat, sealing the free edge
4. Cure for the appropriate amount of time according to the lamp you are using
As a guide:
48 watt (white light) lamps = 30 seconds
12 watt LED Lamp = 60 seconds
36 watt UV Lamp = 120 seconds
5. Apply a thin layer of Halo Gel Polish colour and seal the free edge
7. Apply a second layer of Halo Gel Polish, repeating the previous steps; seal the free edge and cure
8. Apply a thin layer of Halo Top Coat, seal the free edge and cure
9. If using Halo Top Coat (wipe), wait for 5 seconds for nails to cool, then remove the sticky layer using a Lint-Free pad and Pure Nails Gel Wipe. Finish with Pure Nails Cuticle Feed
10. If using Halo Non Wipe Top Coat, wait for 5 seconds for nails to cool then apply Pure Nails Cuticle Feed
Do not apply Halo Gel Polish too thickly, use light, even strokes
Avoid flooding cuticle area with product, remove if necessary before curing; if left this will cause the product to lift from the nail
Ensure Halo Gel Polish is fully exposed to the LED or UV light when curing
Halo Gel Polish is highly pigmented - darker colours may need longer curing times