Home > Halo Gel Polish > Halo Gel Polish - All Colours > Halo Gel Polish All Colours
Add some sparkle to your colours with our new non wipe Sparkle Top Coat!
Look after your Halo gel polish with our aftercare guide.
Model: N2796Brand: Pure Nails
Halo Gel Polish is manufactured to the very latest industry formula and provides many benefits to the Nail Tech, including ease of application, fantastic shine and tremendous depth of colour while providing 14 days of chip resistant long lasting shine. This latest formula also means Halo Gel Polish can be removed very easily in less than 10 minutes using acetone.
Halo Gel Polish is completely compliant with UK and EU regulations and can be cured using a conventional 36 Watt UV Lamp or a 12 Watt LED Lamp, see Step By Step instructions below.
Step By Step Instructions
· Pure Nails Nail Prep
· Halo Elite Nail File
· Cuticle Pusher
· Halo Base Coat
· Halo Gel Polish colour
· Halo Top Coat
· Pure Nails Gel Wipe
· Pure Nails Lint Free Nail Wipes
· 12W LED Lamp or 36W UV Lamp
· Pure Nails Cuticle Feed
· Halo Elite White Block
· Pure Nails Acetone
· Remove any excess cuticle and gently buff the nail to remove the surface shine
· Clean the nail plate with Nail Prep to remove any dust and surface oils
· Apply a thin layer of Halo Base Coat, sealing the free edge
· Cure for 60 seconds under a 12W LED Lamp or 120 seconds under a 36W UV Lamp
· Apply a thin layer of Halo Gel Polish colour and seal the free edge
· Apply a second layer of Halo Gel Polish, repeating the previous steps; seal the free edge and cure
· Apply a thin layer of Halo Top Coat again sealing the free edge and cure
· Gently buff the shine from the Halo Gel Polish with a White Block
· Soak a Lint Free Wipe with Acetone and wrap with foil
· Wait for 5-7 minutes
· Remove the foil and simply slide off any excess with a manicure stick
· Clean the nail and apply Cuticle Feed
Guidelines:Do not apply Halo Gel Polish too thickly, use light, even strokes.Avoid flooding the nail with product, if product comes in contact with skin, remove before curing.Ensure Halo Nail Polish is fully exposed to the LED or UV light when curing.
Customers who bought this item also bought: